The MyGo2Support Program
Crossroads4Hope is transforming the cancer experience. We have translated decades of experience, successfully implementing face-to-face psychosocial patient activation models into a scalable solution called MyGo2Support, powered by GoMo Health.
MyGo2Support integrates best practices in patient activation, psychosocial support, and behavioral health into a unique health management and psychosocial support system. The program delivers personalized support and resources seamlessly within a person’s lived environment. MyGo2Support is based on a membership model and delivers regular, personalized content based on the person’s unique needs. Available content and resources delivered to participants of the program are tailored to the circumstances that they are dealing with as it pertains to cancer.
MyGo2Support gives all people affected by cancer the tools and resources to take control of their healthcare. Learn more about the features and benefits. Please watch the short video below.
Become the Driving Force Behind Your Patients’ Healthy Actions
The MyGo2Support program enables providers to seamlessly integrate psychosocial support into clinical workflows, combining treatment protocols with lifestyle content and psychosocial support to address the needs of the patient as a whole-person, not just the disease, along with their family members and caregivers. This is achieved through targeting specific behaviors, improving health education, motivating healthy decision-making, and encouraging compliance for patients and survivors.
- Empowering patients increases compliance
- Personalized support delivered to the patient in any location (no app download required)
- HIPAA secure two-way chat and messaging
- Minimize boredom and reduce high-risk behavior
- Active inclusion of patients, caregivers, and all stakeholders in the continuum of care
Business Value and Impact
- A turnkey program customized to your practice and program
- Patient-reported outcomes for HEDIS, QA, ROI
- Decreased cost of care
- Increased provider joy in practice
Outpatient Activation to Reduce Cost of Care and Increase Attendance
MyGo2Support is uniquely designed to convert complex clinical protocols into simple, step by step, “snackable bites” of “digestible” information to ensure higher patient compliance with remote care directives.
How Are You Doing? Survey Assesses Members’ Wellbeing
Members enrolled in the MyGo2Support program receive weekly surveys designed to evaluate their wellbeing. The How Are You Doing? survey will ask a member to rate their level of difficulty experienced with coping. The survey also includes screening for depression, utilizing the PHQ-2 and PHQ-9 screeners. Additional screening is included for caregivers and the bereaved. Depending on the response, an escalation process may be triggered to the Crossroads4Hope team to follow up on the issues identified.
GoMo Health leveraged its proprietary emerging science, BehavioralRx, the science of precision health, to build these programs and determine the engagement strategy, approach, and content delivered.
The following behavioral and cognitive techniques were applied:
- Anchoring Technology / Cognitively connecting the desired action with an existing everyday activity.
- Conditioning Technology / Reinforcing target behavior.
- Influence Technology / Persuasion through shared decision making.
- Nurturing Technology / Guided persuasion.
- Suggestion Technology / Intervening at the right time.
- Tailoring Technology / Persuasion through customization.
- Reduction Technology / Persuasion through simplifying.
GoMo Chat creates a direct line of communication with Crossroads4Hope staff
Through GoMo Chat, MyGo2Support members can chat directly with Crossroads4Hope staff through a secure chat platform. Messages are secure and pin-protected, and there is no app to download in order for members to use the tool.
MyGo2Support integrates Care Messages. Message tracks consider the members’ relation to cancer as well as their age and stage of cancer, including:
- People with cancer who have school-aged children (under the age of 19)
- Parents of children diagnosed
- Loved ones bereaving the loss of someone to cancer
- People with cancer who are now in remission (survivors)
Members can also text in a variety of pre-determined keywords to receive support in their moment of need. These keywords include:
- COPE: Prompts the How Are You Doing? survey
- SONG: Prompts a link to an uplifting song to listen to
- MINDFUL: Prompts a message with an activity or supportive resource focusing on mindfulness and relaxation
- SHARE: Allows a member to anonymously share their story with other members