Through our Partners at Carecycle, Crossroads4Hope benefits from the donation of used clothing and items listed below!
How You Can Help
- Drop off any of these items at Crossroads4Hope:
- Gently used (bagged) clothing
- Paired shoes
- Stuffed animals
- Linens (no blankets or pillows)
- Small Toys (No board games, puzzles or toys with pieces)
- Host a clothing drive at work or school
- Place a clothing bin at your business
**Please note: we do not accept books or wigs**
Carecycle can pick up the donated items from your drive.
To find out more about hosting a clothing drive, email Kristen Lefkus or call 908 658 5400 x6.